It’s been awhile since my last post. I’ve finally settled into my new place. Following the 80-20 rule, I have settled 80 percent of my stuff and had them arranged nicely in cabinets. The rest of the 20 percent are still lying around somewhere. And depends who’s visiting, they will be chucked in a place where visitors can’t see. That’s something I learned from shooting weddings:D You know you do that. But I promise myself I will get them sorted out by mid week.

Here’s one from today’s wedding.